By David Frey
AutoCAD 2002: No event Required is your step by step advent to the most recent model of AutoCAD, the drafting and layout application that has develop into the ordinary in structure, landscaping, engineering, and development. within, sensible examples and simple reasons exhibit you precisely what you want to be aware of to create, advance, and whole a cosmopolitan AutoCAD undertaking.
Gain the AutoCAD talents That topic Most
- Finding your manner round AutoCAD
- Understanding simple commands
- Applying AutoCAD's coordinate systems
- Setting up a drawing
- Mastering drawing strategies
- Accessing right-click context menus
- Employing Polar and item Snap Tracking
- Setting up layers, colours, and linetypes
- Using blocks and Wblocks
- Dragging AutoCAD items from one drawing to another
- Generating elevations
- Working with hatches and fills
- Controlling textual content in a drawing
- Dimensioning a drawing
- Managing exterior references
- Using layouts and printing an AutoCAD drawing
- Sharing drawings at the Internet
- Viewing 3D versions dynamically with 3D Orbit
- Rendering a 3D model
- Setting up attributes
Read Online or Download AutoCAD 2002: No Experience Required PDF
Similar drafting & presentation books
Fresh laws (the DDA - incapacity Discrimination Act) including half M of the development rules position an expanding onus on development pros to supply and preserve obtainable environments. not is it appropriate to disregard entry to the equipped atmosphere. This interactive CD provides a wealth of layout info inside of hundreds of thousands of 'pages' containing textual content, diagrams, exact ground plans and annotated photos, all associated in how to let you cross among sections, amassing facts, suggestion and tips as required.
This booklet helps HVAC planners in decreasing the cooling strength call for, enhancing the indoor atmosphere and designing less costly construction ideas. excessive functionality structures have proven that it's attainable to move in actual fact past the power specifications of latest laws and acquiring stable thermal convenience.
The vintage reference for structural layout and construction—completely revised and up to date coming near near its 8th decade because the chief, Simplified Engineering for Architects and developers continues to be the reference of selection for designers and constructors. This new 11th version is punctiliously revised and up to date to mirror the most recent practices within the layout of buildings.
This useful consultant may be a useful reduction in choosing and making plans for a way to house the problems of Water, Waste, Cooking, foodstuff garage, Heating, and Cooling a Tiny (or no longer so Tiny) apartment. It presents an outline of the structures lined with examples and illustrations, and enables you to imagine via what you wish for the home you're designing, permitting you to top ensure what is going to suit your person wishes.
- Environmental Design , Edition: 6th
- Design and Construction in Romanesque Architecture: First Romanesque Architecture and the Pointed Arch in Burgundy and Northern Italy
- Schools and Kindergartens (Design Manuals)
- Drawing Shortcuts: Developing Quick Drawing Skills Using Today's Technology
- Building a New Millennium: Architecture Today and Tomorrow (Specials) (German and English Edition)
Additional resources for AutoCAD 2002: No Experience Required
They are called “relative” coordinate systems because the coordinates used are relative to the last point specified. If you have the first point of a line located at the coordinate 4,6 and you want the line to extend 8 units to the right, the coordinate that is relative to the first point is 8,0 (8 units in the positive x direction and 0 units in the positive y direction), while the actual—or absolute—coordinate of the second point would be 12,6. qxd 7/26/01 4:30 PM Page 33 The Line Command The relative Cartesian coordinate system uses relative x and y coordinates in just the manner shown above, while the relative polar coordinate system relies on a distance and an angle relative to the last point specified.
1). F I G U R E 2 . 1 : The box to be drawn You only need to use five or six commands to draw the box. First, you’ll become familiar with the Line command and how to make lines a specific length. Then you’ll go over the strategy for completing the box. 2). This is no longer done in CAD except for special effects. qxd 7/26/01 4:30 PM Page 27 The Line Command F I G U R E 2 . 2 : Box drawn with overlapping lines The Line command draws a line between locations on existing lines, between geometric figures, or between two points that you can choose anywhere within the drawing area.
1. At the Command: prompt, click the Fillet button on the Modify toolbar. 5 units, but you want to use a radius of 0 units. qxd 7/26/01 4:30 PM Page 41 Drawing the Box 2. Type r ↵ 0 ↵ to change the radius to zero. 3. 12. 13). The Fillet command automatically ends. Pick these two lines near these places F I G U R E 2 . 1 2 : Pick two lines to execute the Fillet command. F I G U R E 2 . qxd 7/26/01 4 2 4:30 PM Page 42 Chapter 2 • Basic Commands to Get Started Ǡ Once a command has ended, you can restart it by pressing Enter, or by rightclicking and then picking the Repeat command option at the top of the shortcut menu that appears.