By Andy Ruth, Bob Collier
The Concise consultant to home windows 2000 DNS offers a starting place wisdom of DNS and dynamic DNS, and the abilities had to set up, retain, and troubleshoot DNS in a home windows 2000 surroundings. This booklet is helping what functions the DNS provider offers to home windows 2000 networks and the way it inter-operates with different models of DNS. It additionally discusses the RFCs that pertain to DNS and gives you with an realizing of every of them.
Read Online or Download Concise Guide to Windows 2000 DNS (Concise Guide) PDF
Similar windows books
Use home windows eight with no fear with this whole studying kit
If you must grasp home windows eight, this value-packed eLearning package is key on your studying technique. an entire Microsoft home windows eight path, it features a full-color revealed publication and an interactive eLearning path on CD. every one lesson opens with an advent to the content material and explains the significance and capability makes use of for each activity defined. that includes either written and lively step by step how-tos, perform labs, worthwhile video clips, a number of examples, and a number of For Dummies tricks and information, this package deal makes your studying method easier.
Follow the fabric in series, or bounce out and in as you would like; you examine at your personal velocity, on your personal manner. all through, you'll make the most of illustrations, animations, voiceover factors, and the choice of closed captioning should you locate you study greater in the event you can learn the instructions.
* is helping self-motivated newbies grasp home windows eight in and out* comprises an easy-to-follow, full-color e-book and an interactive Dummies eLearning path that corresponds with the ebook on CD * Hightlights fabric with built-in audio and video guide on CD that is helping you study through animations, screencasts, and extra* bargains bankruptcy summaries, perform workouts, discussions of options and crucial phrases, and different studying aids* helps you to stick with the cloth sequentially or pick out separate sections at your individual time and pace
Windows eight eLearning equipment For Dummies is the final word advisor to a effective and versatile studying experience.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics are usually not integrated as a part of the book dossier, yet can be found for obtain after purchase.
MicroSim PSpice ist die Windows-Version von PSpice, eines der leistungsfähigsten Programme zur Berechnung elektronischer Schaltungen auf dem Personalcomputer. Wie seit jeher sind auch von MicroSim PSpice leistungsfähige Demo-Versionen weit verbreitet, die frei kopiert werden dürfen und mit denen auch relativ komplexe Schaltungen schnell und effektiv berechnet werden können.
Das Buch liefert eine Charakterisierung und Abgrenzung der Plattformen home windows three. x, home windows NT, OS/2 und UNIX. Dabei werden sowohl anwenderspezifische Aspekte als auch wichtige programmtechnische Punkte erläutert. Damit kann der Leser zum einen die Frage der Notwendigkeit einer Portierung analysieren, zum anderen erhält er Einblick in die erweiterten technischen Möglichkeiten und kann, falls sinnvoll, seine Applikation entsprechend erweitern.
The home windows telephone eight platform offers a outstanding chance for home windows builders to create state of the art cellular purposes utilizing their current talents and a well-known toolset. professional home windows telephone App improvement, 3rd variation, is helping you unencumber the potential for this platform and create incredible, visually wealthy, and hugely sensible functions for the home windows telephone shop and produce you up to the mark at the new good points the home windows cellphone eight API offers.
- Windows 7 Kompendium Platin Edition
- Windows Command-Line for Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 (The Personal Trainer)
- Windows 2000 Netzwerk-Infrastruktur für MSCE Examen 70-216
- Windows Vista For Dummies
- Beginning Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2008 - Coffret de 2 livres : Administration avancée et Stratégies de Groupe (2e édition)
Extra info for Concise Guide to Windows 2000 DNS (Concise Guide)
2. Right-click the primary zone you want to list the name servers for, and then click Properties. 3. Under the Name Servers tab, add the name servers that will host the zone database file. The NS resource records will be created automatically when you add them to the name server list. After the name servers for the zone are listed on the name server tab, each time you create a secondary zone, you can provide the address of any of the name servers listed, thus making the server listed a master for the secondary you are creating.
Arpa zone is used for reverse lookup and would be used to support reverse lookup queries. That is, an IP address is provided and resolved to a name. The information in these zones is typically used by network applications for verification rather than identification or as a tool for monitoring and troubleshooting the DNS service. Active Directory Integrated Zone Active Directory Integrated zones get their name from the Windows 2000 Active Directory. The reason for this is an Active Directory Integrated zone is created using the DNS tool, but it is stored in the Active Directory instead of as a file on the name server’s hard disk.
To create a new secondary zone database file, start the New Zone Wizard in the DNS tool, select Standard Secondary, and complete the wizard. Once created, the zone will be populated with the records from the master name server from which you will receive the zone transfers. com zone with a secondary server named Server2 being configured as a secondary name server. 2 S E R V E R 3 HOSTS SECONDARY ZONE UPDATES A primary server for the 501redtab zone named Server1, which is also the master server for Server2.