By Patricia Carrascosa, Carlos Capuñay, Carlos E. Sueldo, Juan Mariano Baronio (auth.)
This booklet offers a finished evaluation of CT digital Hysterosalpingography, a brand new non-invasive diagnostic process that enables the assessment of the complete gynecologic tract in one learn, through combining some great benefits of hysterosalpingography (HSG) with multidetector Computed Tomography (CT). The addition of 64-row CT scanners with HSG has considerably greater visualization and evaluation of the uterine hollow space and fallopian tubes and permits the prognosis of polyps, myomas, uterine anomalies and tubal pathology with a excessive measure of accuracy.
CT digital Hysterosalpingography is written and edited through the leaders within the box and covers all elements of the approach, from its starting place and technical ideas via to descriptions of the traditional anatomy and most typical pathologies.
This can be an important textual content for Gynecologists, Infertility experts, Radiologists and Reproductive Endocrinologists who would need to benefit approximately this method and the way it may be applied of their practice.
Read or Download CT Virtual Hysterosalpingography PDF
Similar nonfiction_12 books
This publication offers a basic wisdom of robot greedy and fixturing (RGF) manipulation. For RGF manipulation to turn into a technological know-how instead of an paintings, the content material of the publication is uniquely designed for a radical realizing of the RGF from the multifingered robotic hand take hold of, simple fixture layout precept, and comparing and making plans of robot grasping/fixturing, and makes a speciality of the modeling and functions of the RGF.
There's a turning out to be curiosity within the use of nanoparticles converted with DNAs, viruses, peptides and proteins for the rational layout of nanostructured sensible fabrics and their use in biosensor purposes. The problem is to manage the association of biomolecules on nanoparticles whereas holding their organic job as power chemical and gene therapeutics.
The bestselling version for bettering outsourcing strategies; absolutely revised and together with a brand new advent and up-to-date case experiences. in response to a study learn with the college of Tennessee and the U.S. Air strength, Kate Vitasek has pointed out the pinnacle 10 flaws in so much outsourced company types and exhibits firms the right way to reconsider their outsourcing relationships in a fashion that would reduce expenditures, increase provider, and bring up innovation.
- Interlaboratory evaluation of smoke density chamber
- Tables of Spectral-Line Intensities, NBS Monograph 145: Part I: Arranged by Elements & Part II: Arranged by Wavelengths (2 Volume Set)
- Electrochemical Water Oxidation at Iron(III) Oxide Electrodes: Controlled Nanostructuring as Key for Enhanced Water Oxidation Efficiency (BestMasters)
- Specific Intermolecular Interactions of Element-Organic Compounds
- Boiler water treatment : principles and practice Vol 1 & 2
- Reactive polymer blending
Additional resources for CT Virtual Hysterosalpingography
19. Carrascosa P, Baronio JM, Borghi M, et al. Histerosalpingoscopía virtual. Una técnica novedosa y no invasiva para diagnosticar patología intrauterina. Reproduccion. 2006;21:19–26. 20. Chalazonitis A, Tzovara I, Laspas F, et al. Hysterosalpingography: technique and applications. Curr Probl Diagn Radiol. 2009;38(5):199–205. 21. Lee A, Ying YK, Novy MJ. Hysteroscopy, hysterosalpingography and tubal ostial polyps in infertility patients. J Reprod Med. 1997;42(6):337–41. 22. Radić V, Canić T, Valetić J, et al.
The wall of the Fallopian tube is composed of three layers: mucosa, muscular and serose. The mucosa presents folds that project towards the lumen and increase in complexity from the medial zone to the lateral zone of the tube. The folds join in the infundible where they continue with the fimbriae. The muscular layer is composed of the circular and longitudinal muscle fibers. The epithelium surrounding the mucosa is formed from ciliated and non ciliated cells. The ciliated epithelium and the mucosa folds push the ovule 52 a 4 Crypt Cylindrical epithelium Glandular orifice Normal Radiological Anatomy b c Fig.
Abdom Imaging. 2008;33(4):381–7. 3. Carrascosa P, Capuñay C, Baronio M, et al. 64- Row multidetector CT virtual hysterosalpingography. Abdom Imaging. 2009;34: 121–33. 4. Carrascosa P, Capuñay C, Vallejos J, et al. Virtual hysterosalpingography: a new multidetector CT technique for evaluating the female reproductive system. Radiographics. 2010;30:643–61. 5. Carrascosa P, Capuñay C, Vallejos J, et al. Virtual hysterosalpingography: experience with over 1000 consecutive patients. Abdom Imaging. 2011;36(1):1–14.