Read or Download OECD Development Assistance Peer Reviews: Portugal 2010 PDF
Best development books
With over 60,000 copies offered in view that its first version, this SitePoint best-seller has simply had a clean replace to incorporate contemporary advances within the net industry.
With the 1st variants coming hugely suggested by way of verified, prime internet designers and builders, the 3rd variation with all its additional candies will proceed that development. additionally totally up to date to incorporate the most recent working platforms, net browsers and supplying fixes to matters that experience cropped up because the final edition.
Readers will examine to:
* variety textual content and keep watch over your web page format with CSS
* Create and Optimize pics for the internet
* upload interactivity for your websites with kinds
* contain a customized seek, touch us web page, and a News/Events part in your web site
* tune viewers with Google Analytics
* expand your achieve and attach your website with Social Media
* Use HTML5&CSS3 so as to add a few cool, polished positive factors in your web site
* Use diagnosis/debug instruments to discover any difficulties
and plenty extra.
This ebook presents a finished overview of Grain for eco-friendly, China’s national software which can pay farmers to revert sloping or marginal farm land to bushes or grass. this system goals to enhance the ecological stipulations of a lot of China, and the socioeconomic situations of countless numbers of thousands of individuals.
This e-book explores instructing and studying in reduce secondary school rooms within the 3 PISA domain names technology, arithmetic and interpreting. in line with wide video documentation from technological know-how, math and analyzing school rooms in Norwegian secondary education, it analyzes how provided and skilled instructing and studying possibilities in those 3 topic components aid scholars’ studying.
- Schools of Thought: The Development of Linguistics from Bopp to Saussure (Sociology of the Sciences - Monographs)
- Real-Time 3D Terrain Engines Using C++ and DirectX 9 (Game Development Series)
- Cellular Adhesion in Development and Disease, Volume 112 (Current Topics in Developmental Biology)
- The Paraoxonases: Their Role in Disease Development and Xenobiotic Metabolism
Additional resources for OECD Development Assistance Peer Reviews: Portugal 2010
The introduction of quarterly meetings between the President of IPAD and the Portuguese NGO Platform. • Portugal has established the Development Co-operation Forum which last year attracted over 40 stakeholder representatives, including NGOs, foundations, municipalities, unions and universities. IPAD used this forum to consult key NGO stakeholders on the development education strategy, agreed in 2009. More recently it used it to seek views on updating the Strategic Vision. NGOs widely appreciate the introduction of the Development Co-operation Forum, but they note it could be improved by including more organisations.
This is true both for direct financial support and for mainstreaming these issues into the general programme. Whilst Portugal has recently developed whole-of-government strategies for gender equality (GoP, 2007a, 2009b) and the environment (GoP, 2006), these are yet to have a significant impact on development co-operation. IPAD has also developed thematic papers on each of the issues, but these have not yet been formally approved and do not focus on integrating the two issues into wider Portuguese development co-operation.
It does not yet have a system for monitoring, analysing and reporting on the development coherence of its policies. However, its new law obliges Portugal to produce a report on policy coherence for development every two years, and this should encourage greater monitoring and analysis of PCD. IPAD does not have enough staff in the field to monitor activities beyond development assistance but does make use of informal and ad hoc feedback from field missions and partner countries. Indeed, informal feedback has already proven to be relevant for promoting coherence.